Monday, April 11, 2011

Tracking my MINI Countryman :: Vehicle at the port, awaiting shipping vessel

Status update! According to MINI representative, my MINI has finally arrived at the northern port of Bremerhaven. I assume it will be there for a few days (hopefully not weeks!) before it is loaded onto a car carrier vessel and makes a long voyage to California. The number of days MINI sit at the port depends on the schedule of the vessel as many of them have weekly schedule, and is hard to predict. The image above is from a webcam stationed at Bremerhaven overlooking the loading dock setup by BLG Logistics, company that manages the dock. You can bet that I will be checking it everyday! Read More for the link to see live image.


 Not quite the right car.. but you get the idea.





Here is the link to BLG Logistics webcam at Bremerhaven's northern port. 
http://www.blg.de/en/blg-logistics/service/webcams/webcam-automobile/

6 comments:

  1. Yep, my ALL4 is supposed to still be at the port awaiting a vessel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe there are buddy buddies by now? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I came through your signature on northamericanmotoring.com. I'm discordiannot on the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool- is this your first MINI or 2nd, 3rd...4th?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be MINI #1 for me. How about you?

    ReplyDelete