Friday, April 22, 2011

Tracking my MINI Countryman :: MINI Countrymans at Bremerhaven! *UPDATE

This is the first time I see bunch of MINI Countryman through the webcam at Bremerhaven's northern port! The image above shows assortment of Countryman still sitting on the vehicle carrier train, likely to be waiting to be unloaded. I will have to visit the site again in a few hours to see them during day time.

*UPDATE Ever wonder why your Countryman is "Being transported to the port of exit" for 3-4 days? Cause it could sit on the train at the port for couple days! Pictures after the jump.





 The sun has risen at the port of Bremerhaven and the assortment of MINI Countryman are enjoying the morning sunshine and the sea breeze. 


However, after 3 days of sitting on a carrier cargo train, they are still sitting at the exact same place!

By the next morning, they were all gone ( "finally" for the prospective owners!" ) probably moved to the dock parking lot or the structure, waiting again for some time (from a few days to many days) before being loaded to the vehicle carrier vessel.  Can you say... "Game of Waiting"?

[ Source : BLG Logistics ]

10 comments:

  1. My surf blue with white roof countryman (name = vonTrapp) could be in that line-up!! Love your blog, ours were made one day apart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love surf blue with white roof! I had a hard time choosing... =) Thanks for visiting and glad you enjoy it! So is yours also on Auriga Leader?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure, do you have a link to track it? All we know now is that it is on a carrier! I swear this wait is killing me :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the name of the ship your MINI is on, you will have to ask your MA. They will be able to give you the name. Yes.. painful.. but also quite exciting and fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found out mine didn't leave Bremerhaven until April 23 and isn't due until mid May :( I live in San Jose, Ca so then it will need to make its way up which will also take a few days. Finally got the name of the boat-Martorell! I am so bummed it isn't on an earlier boat...

    Can't wait to see pics of your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaron my pure red all4 is on the auriga leader. your blog has a lot good information on it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous

    Martorell! That's by United and glad to find out they service MINI as well. It should get to Port Hueneme on May 17? Yes.. I can't wait for the car.. didn't realize I will be this much infatuated with it.. lol but I am sure you are too? =)

    @Raysmax
    Nice! fellow shipmate! are you in LA area? and not a problem. Glad I can share the joy!

    Thanks for visiting you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am OBSESSED!! I have always wanted a mini and now am finally in the financial position to get one so I feel like I have actually been waiting YEARS not just months :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My countryman is also on the Martorell now inching its way towards its new home in san francisco. Maybe the made friends on the way

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's the URL for the web cam you are using for this?

    ReplyDelete