Thursday, May 19, 2011

[VIDEO] MINI on Ice - Countryman ALL4

The advantage of having All Wheel Drive is the security of all weather traction in most cases - Countryman ALL4 will fit this bill as MINI's AWD isn't really performance oriented AWD. Occasionally, however, the added benefit of AWD can be had on the snow covered land! Past winter, MINI invited journalists to Italian Alps and let them loose with assortment of Countryman ALL4 (available in S or diesel Cooper & SD trim) including sweet looking Black/White Top JCW kit S Countryman ALL4. Video after the jump





By the way, while I didn't opt for ALL4 this time around when I ordered my Cooper S Countryman, if I lived in snow belt area of the Country or JCW version with higher output engine was available, I'd definitely order ALL4!

[ Source  :: Youtube ]

No comments:

Post a Comment