Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tracking my MINI Countryman :: Auriga Leader in Long Beach tonight!

Auriga Leader is just leaving Port of San Diego and headed to Los Angeles - Port of Long Beach precisely! It will arrive tonight after a short voyage. I am wishing I can just drive down there tonight and pick up my long waited Countryman, but unfortunately, the world is not that perfect. On the bright side, the day after tomorrow, May 12, Auriga Leader will arrive at our final destination, Port Hueneme!!!

[ Source :: Marinetraffic.com ]

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Just watched my boat (Martorell) go through the Panama Canal earlier today :) I still have a good 2 weeks before we will get it but for some reason it is super satisfying to have it through the canal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arron, I share your excitement! We too have a Countryman S, aka "Grasshopper," on the Auriga Leader. The Grasshopper, ordered on 28 Mar, is Oxford Green with a white top and stripes, and polar beige leather interior. Plus the Premium and Sport PKG with 18" silver tubro fan wheels, black driving lights, and the Bluetooth & USB/iPod adapter complete our MINI. The has been a pleasure riding with you on the AL and this great blog. Now to see who takes delivery first? The Grasshopper is destined for Monrovia. Good luck and Let's Motor,

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous
    Great! Yeah.. I must agree on the super satisfaction seeing the vessel carrying your car going through Panama Canal! 2 weeks? Hold on tight~ it will be here soon.

    @Chulanda
    Another fellow shipmate! Super! I am sure 'Grasshopper' and 'medium' parties hard together on the boat! Nicely configured car, Grasshopper is! It has been an exciting journey waiting and tracking, but the real journey is about to begin! I will take delivery next weekend.

    ReplyDelete