Sunday, May 22, 2011

DELIVERED. Welcome to our world!

4 Month since the decision for a new car. 3.5 Month since I first test drove MINI Countryman. 3 Month since my mind was set on MINI Countryman. 2 Month since I ordered my Countryman. 7 Weeks of obsessive tracking. 1 Trip to Port of Hueneme. 1 Unauthorized visit to dealer parking structure at late night. 2 Hour journey via public transportation.  

The joy of taking a delivery of my very own MINI Cooper S Countryman on a sunny, gorgeous day? PRICELESS.

The real journey begins now. Complete delivery day story up next (along with overdue Port of Hueneme visit story)

4 comments:

  1. I applaude you choice of color, looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron~~ Well said! Priceless. Your sharing on this blog has made the series of events even more real. Thanks and enjoy the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daryl

    Thanks you!

    @Chulanda
    No problem! Glad you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Aaron for the tracking information. I was able track my Countryman every step of the way. I will hopefully be getting my Countryman sometime next week. I cannot wait to join the MINI Community!

    ReplyDelete