Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Why hasn't there been any post?

It's been nearly 10 days since my last post.. what happened! Well..for one, I was really really busy at work the whole last week. Worked 7 days straight on a few very important projects. My mind was very focused and didn't have much to spare on other important stuff including Countrymanmotoring.com (sorry MINI!) Two, I have given my beloved Countryman to my sister for the time being and I have been enjoying my faithful GTI with row-your-own transmission since. It provides me a good perspective being able to switch between the two and compare (I feel real comparison test is in order.. even though one's new and the other is 9 years old) But(!) that doesn't mean I am out of my Countryman! I have attended a focus group clinic with other Countryman owners, took Countryman to ACH for some rolling footages, and something else came up regarding my Countryman that I will share soon. So.. stay tuned! =)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. You were missed! Was beginning to think the "Focus Group" was too much for you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps too focused, eh?

    -George

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chuck Thanks! Lol~

    @George Ha. I could only focus after focus group!

    ReplyDelete