Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MINIprofile #004 :: Paige's 2011 MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 a.k.a Babar

CountrymanMotoring's fourth MINIprofile looks into Paige's 2011 Cooper S Countryman All4, a.k.a Babar. Paige has been an avid reader of CountrymanMotoring and decided to share her happy motoring experience with Babar. So.. without any further delay, we proudly present Paige and Babar!


1. What is name of the car carrier vessel that carried your MINI?
 I don’t know

2. When was your MINI delivered?
January 3, 2011

3. "Make your own" or "I want it now"?
 I went to the dealership to make it my own, but they had just taken delivery of a near-exact match so I got it now.

4. What drew you to MINI Countryman?
 Fuel mileage + AWD = winner (plus I’d been a MINI fan since my mom bought one)

5. What other cars did you consider?
Juke, Subaru

6. What car did you drive before?
 Acura RSX-S

7. Is the your first MINI or second, third, fourth, etc?
 First MINI

8. What is your favorite part/feature/function of your MINI?
Harmon-Kardon stereo



9. What do you not like about your MINI?
The cupholders, the sun visor, difficulty keeping tailpipes clean and shiny

10. What do your family and friends say about your MINI?
They think it’s just perfect for me - and they’re right

11. What is your favorite story about your MINI?
 My mom’s last name starts with Z and she has a MINI hatch. Her license plate is “Z MINI”. My last name starts with Mor and I got the Countryman. My license plate is “MOR MINI” Mom wants us to rally together.

12. What is your favorite place to drive your MINI?
 Along the back rounds of central Indiana

13. Who gets to drive your MINI other than yourself?
My husband … if he asks nicely



14. Any name for your MINI?
Babar - the king of the elephants

15. One word best describes your MINI.
Spunky

16.Any Regrets?
I wish I had the flat-load floor option

17. Anything else you'd like to share?
I bought my Countryman early and I commute 100 miles a day - so I already have more than 20,000 miles on the car (I guess that makes me the canary in the coal mine for other owners concerned about mileage-related wear and tear!)

18. What options/packages does your MINI have?
Premium (2011 version), cold weather, automatic, gravity leather, 17” anthracite tunnel spokes

19.Any mod/tuning?
Not yet

20. What’s your plan next?
One last good wash before winter sets in - I’m looking forward to driving the Countryman in snow again, but I hate that it gets dirty in the winter



Owner information
First Name : Paige
City, State : Indianapolis, IN
Occupation : Marketing
MINI information
Year : 2011
Model : ALL4 S
Mileage: 20,500
Color : Royal Gray/Royal Gray
Any modification (engine, suspension, transmission, exhaust, brake, wheels/tires, body... etc)


1 comment: