Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My First Post!


Hello Countryman Community!


My name is Kyle Conner and Aaron has kindly let me be a co-poster on this blog!
I would like to start off with a post about Kowalski (my Countryman).  It is a 2012 S All4 with a Light White exterior and a Lounge Leather Carbon Black interior.  The car has been a BLAST to drive so far!  With only 1,191 carefully driven miles on it, the break in period is only 9 miles from being completed.  It will be nice to finally see what this thing will do.
As a side note, I would like to share with you my plans for posting here on CountrymanMotoring.  I am going to focus my blog posts on my MINI, and my experience with it (modifications, service, road trips, etc) as well as talking a bit about the Countryman community on the East Coast.
I look forward to getting to know a great community of MINI owners!


Here is another photo of Kowalski:



Kyle



4 comments:

  1. Hey Kyle!

    Awesome first post and sweet Countryman you ordered! I am very glad to have you on board here on CountrymanMotoring to share our motoring experience with Countryman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard Kyle and Kowalski. Am looking forward to your perspective and adventures from the East Coast. Kowalski looks great and it's obvious you put a lot of thought into his exterior accessories. Sure like the side treatment and aero kit. Happy Motoring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog. I just (in the past 10 minutes) bought a Countryman S All4! It is a build, so I won't have it for a while, but I'm looking forward to it! In the meantime, I'll keep up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb, brilliant weblog structure! I like your blog post My First Post! and method of writing,

    ReplyDelete