Friday, March 15, 2013

I've got to have one of these!! Hot Wheels 2013, ' 12MINI Countryman Rally,

I just found out there is a small MINI Countryman that is so very awesome cool. It's out of Hot Wheels 2013 collection: 2012 MINI COUNTRYMAN RALLY! This die cast model is in 1:64 scale, so it is going to be tiny, but super cool! It comes in either Red or Green color you see above. The designer behind this Hot Wheels model is actually one of my friend from school. His name is proudly displayed on both side as a driver with number 27. Big kudos for Kevin! BTW.. I've got to have one of these... and I just ordered the red one! =) You can find them one ebay and amazon.com. More images after the jump.






[ Source :: the Lamley Group ]

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if this is irony, but I got this Hot Wheels toy a good six months ago. At the time, I spent a fair amount of effort convincing my 3 yr old that it wasnt OUR MINI... we have a Clubman... but of course, now, we ordered a Countryman, and the first thing my daughter says is 'like my little green MINI!'

    Smart kid...

    ReplyDelete