Monday, September 5, 2011

Report :: MINI Countryman inventory at So California dealers

Last time I checked the MINI Countryman inventory at So. California MINI centers, the number was around 155 cars (May 25, 2011). Today I checked it and the current inventory of MINI Countryman models is at around only 27 cars [unofficial]- including Cooper, Cooper S, Cooper S All4! Of those, 24 are Cooper S models including ALL4. That leaves only 3 cars to be non-turbo Cooper. This could explain why I have been seeing lots of Countryman in Los Angeles freeways and city streets as of late. Customers have been snatching them up while dealers are not getting any new inventories due to model year change. With only 27 cars available in LA area, your choices will be very limited if you need one right away. However, on the flip side, I am sure dealers are willing to negotiate on those few remaining 2011 Countryman. But... if you want your very own, simply get ready to endure the long 2 month wait and order one!

[ source :: AutoTrader ]

1 comment:

  1. Your blog post MINI Countryman inventory at So California dealers is excellent Actually, i have seen your post and That was very educational and very entertaining for me. gratitude for blog posting Really Such Things. I should suggest your site to my friends.

    ReplyDelete